Health protection measures
Hellenic Motor Museum – Theodore & Joanna Charagionis Foundation
We apply the following measures to ensure the safety of the visitors and employees of the Museum.
- Visitors must present one of the following documents at the Museum entrance:
– a vaccination certificate
– a negative PCR certificate from a testing laboratory, for a Covid-19 test taken no later than seventy-two (72) hours before the scheduled time of the tour
– a negative antigen (rapid) certificate taken no longer than forty-eight (48) hours before the scheduled time of the tour
– a medical certificate confirming that the holder was tested positive with SARS-CoV-2 virus infection issued thirty (30) days after the day of the first positive test and valid up to one hundred and eighty (180) days after its issue
The above requirements apply also to minors aged twelve (12) years and over.
- The required distance of 1.5 meters from others must be always maintained.
- The use of a mask in all areas is mandatory.
- Regular hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer are required. Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the Museum.
We inform you that the staff of the Hellenic Motor Museum – Theodore & Joanna Charagionis Foundation is fully vaccinated according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health.