Lincoln Sport Roadster Model L151

Lincoln was founded by Henry M. Leland in August 1917 and became part of Ford Motor Company in 1922. Leland named the company after his hero Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln rapidly developed to one of top selling American Companies which produced luxury vehicles together with Cadillac and Packard.

The specific Lincoln was spotted in mid ’70s half-buried in the bank’s mud of ‘Ilissos’ river, behind the ‘FIX’ factory in Athens and after its rescue and part-restoration by ‘Auto Memos’s collection, was acquired by the Museum and restoration was completed.

Built year: 1927
Engine type / cc: V8 / 5,850cc
Engine output: 90bhp / 2,800rpm
Top speed: 120 km/h
Number produced: 291

Copyright 2017 - Hellenic Motor Museum