Cadillac Seville “Gucci”

Aldo Gucci, the company’s dynamic president, was dominating during the decades 1950, 1960 and 1970, when retail sales development was the synthetic key. Gucci had retail shops in only two towns, in Rome and in Florence until 1951, when Rodolfo Gucci opened the company’s first store in Milan, a historic flagship store which is still thriving today. In Athens, the first Gucci shop opened in 1988 by “Charagionis Group”. The Gucci version of the Cadillac Seville is a very rare model with only 25 units produced. What makes it collective is not only its historic sense, but also its relation to the contemporary pop culture. This specific car was acquired by the Museum through auction in Great Britain.

Built year: 1979
Engine type / cc: V8 / 5,736cc
Engine output: 180bhp / 4,400rpm
Top speed: 185 km/h
Number produced: 25

Copyright 2017 - Hellenic Motor Museum