‘Nash Motors’ was an automobile manufacturer based in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in the United States from 1916 to 1938. From 1954, Nash was the automotive division of the Nash-Kelvinator Corporation. Nash production continued from 1954 to 1957 after the creation of American Motors Corporation. The 1928 Nash Open Tourer was available with a six-in line 4,538cc engine which delivered 69bhp, while its top speed was about 100km/h. This specific car which was found in Greece, was sold to the ‘AUTO-MEMOS’ collection in the 70s and was acquired by the Museum in early 90s.
Built year: 1926
Engine type / cc: 6 in line / 4,538cc
Engine output: 69bhp / 2,500rpm
Top speed: 100 km/h
Number produced: 2,500